Fritz Pfeiffer Adult Learning Awards
DESCRIPTION: The Fritz Pfeiffer Adult Learning Awards are for named for the Telkwa gentleman who donated funds for these awards. He wanted to support students who work very hard, show a desire to learn and exhibit initiative. Awards are for assistance with tuition fees and other educational expenses. They are based on achievements, volunteer work, and community, school and leadership activities.
VALUE: Numerous awards. Minimum of $2,000.00 each. Number and size of awards will be determined by BVCF based on number of qualified applicants.
1. Applicants must be 19 years or older and out of high school for at least one year.
2. Applicants must be Canadian citizens, landed immigrants or permanent residents whose permanent address is within BVCF area.
3. Applicants must be planning to begin or continue studies at colleges or universities in B.C.
4. The post-secondary institution must be one where students are eligible to receive student loans. See list of designated schools at https://www.canada.ca/en/employment-social-development/programs/post-secondary/designated-schools.html
5. If successful, applicant must submit proof of registration OR official receipt of tuition fees to receive funds.
6. Awards must be claimed within 18 months of notification
HOW TO APPLY
Complete the application form on the right. You must include your cover letter and two signed reference letters. See How to Apply for full instructions and requirements.