The Bulkley Valley Community Foundation accepts financial donations and invests them, so that the money earns interest, every year, forever.
Income earned supports local qualified donees and students. We’re honoured to connect donors with organizations and individuals who work to enhance vitality of our communities.
It’s easy to give in the area(s) that are important to you.
All of our current named funds are open for additional donations. You can choose to add to one of them, create your own fund, or donate to our general Community Giving endowment. Scroll through our list of endowment funds.
Whether you donate to a current fund or choose to create your own fund your gift will to create a lasting impact on the charities that matter most to you.
How to donate to the Bulkley Valley Community Foundation
1. Mail a cheque to the BVCF at Box 4584 Smithers BC V0J 2N0. Include contact information for your charitable donation receipt in “message” area, and if you wish to remain anonymous be sure to indicate that here as well.
2. Deposit funds at any branch of the Bulkley Valley Credit Union. Contact the BVCF to arrange for your charitable donation receipt and let us know if you wish to remain anonymous.
In the Hazeltons: 4646 10th Avenue/ PO Box 159 New Hazelton BC V0J 2J0 Phone: 250-842-2255 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Smithers: 3894 1st Avenue/P.O. Box 3729 Smithers BC V0J 2N0 Phone: 250-847-3255 Toll Free: 1-877-847-2828 Email: email@example.com
Houston: 2365 Copeland Avenue/P.O. Box 1480 Houston BC V0J 1Z0 Phone: 250-845-7117 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Burns Lake: Hwy. 16 Lake View Mall/P.O. Box 1029 Burns Lake BC V0J 1E0 Phone: 250-692-7761 Email: email@example.com
3. Contribute on-line via CanadaHelps. PayPal and credit cards accepted. Your charitable donation receipt will be issued by CanadaHelps.
4. ETRANSFER to firstname.lastname@example.org. Include contact information for your tax receipt in “message” area, as well as your request to remain anonymous if applicable.
5. Donate to our accounts at the Vancouver Foundation, https://www.vancouverfoundation.ca/bvcf.
When looking to donate stocks, bonds, real estate or other assets, discuss your intentions your tax, legal, and financial advisers. Then please connect with us!
Create your own fund to leave a lasting legacy. We can set up a fund for you to support the causes that you care most about. Your fund’s capital will be invested to generate income for annual granting.
Contact Deb Camenzind for information about carrying out your wishes:
BVCF Phone: 250-847-4356 Email: email@example.com