BVCF Grade 12 Learning Awards
The BVCF Grade 12 Learning Awards are for students completing secondary school this school year and planning post-secondary studies. Awards are based on achievements, volunteer work, community and leadership activities.
VALUE: $1,000.00 per award. Awards are distributed across BVCF area. Seven awards offered.
1. Awards are offered to students graduating this school year from accredited schools within BVCF area.
2. Applicants must be Canadian citizens, landed immigrants or permanent residents who reside full time within BVCF area.
3. All areas of study will be considered.
4. The post-secondary institution must be one where students are eligible to receive student loans. See list of designated schools at https://www.canada.ca/en/employment-social-development/programs/post-secondary/designated-schools.html
5. If successful, applicant must submit written confirmation of registration and official receipt of tuition fees to receive funds.
6. Awards must be claimed within 18 months of notification.
HOW TO APPLY
Complete the application form on the right. You must include your cover letter and two signed reference letters. See How to Apply for full instructions and requirements.