Grade 12 Learning Awards
The Grade 12 Learning Awards are for students completing secondary school this school year and planning post-secondary studies. Awards are based on achievements, volunteer work, community and leadership activities.
VALUE: $750.00 per award. Awards are distributed across BVCF area. Six awards offered each year.
1. Awards are offered to students graduating this school year from accredited schools within BVCF area.
2. Applicants must be Canadian citizens, landed immigrants or permanent residents who reside full time within BVCF area.
3. All areas of study will be considered.
4. The post-secondary institution must be one where students are eligible to receive student loans. See list of designated schools at https://www.canada.ca/en/employment-social-development/programs/post-secondary/designated-schools.html
5. Awards must be claimed within 18 months of notification.
TO APPLY: Complete the application form on the right. You must include your cover letter and two signed reference letters. See How to Apply for full instructions and requirements.
Anyone wishing to contribute to this award may do so to the BVCF. Specify that funds are for the Grade 12 Learning Awards.