Grant Final Report
This Grant Final Report will help us determine impacts of BVCF grants and report back to supporters, and provide you with the opportunity to describe your accomplishments.
Return the report by the due date in the grant agreement. Grant payment will be sent after the report has been received and approved.
How to complete the Grant Final Report
1. Assemble receipts and project photos.
- Include receipts that are pertinent to the portion of the project receiving BVCF funding.
- You must have permission for the BVCF to use photos in promotional materials. We require at least one project photo.
2. Submit your report
To use a FILLABLE Microsoft Word form:
i. Use the BVCF Grant Final Report Form MS Word version. The form is a fillable Word file. The file will open in a format that only allows certain boxes to be edited. Boxes requiring input show as
ii. Save this form to your computer and complete the required information. Do not fill out the form with your internet browser.
iii. When you have finished editing the form use the “save as” function to save the file and select a new name (e.g. our-charity-1.doc, our-charity-2.doc and so on.) Save in pdf format and email to the BVCF.
Include receipts and at least one project photo.
To use a PRINTABLE PDF form:
i. Download and print the BVCF Grant Application Form PDF version. Fill in required information.
ii. Scan and email to the BVCF OR send by mail.
Attach receipts and at least one project photo.
If you have any questions at any time about the process, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org OR by phone at 250-847-4356.
3. Your Grant Final Report will be reviewed. We will request further information if needed.
4. Once your Grant Final Report is approved we will forward the grant funds. NOTE: If you have partnered with a registered charity, the funds will be sent to the registered charity.