How To Donate
- A cash donation for any amount may be made at any time to the Foundation. These funds are placed in our endowment fund in perpetuity with the annual income allocated in grants to not-for-profit organizations in our defined area. Receipts for income tax purposes will be issued to the donor.
- Include the Foundation in your will or estate plan. A bequest may be for the full amount of your estate, or for a specified amount. This provides for a legacy for the Bulkley Valley and area to improve the quality of life for your family and friends.
- Give a gift of life insurance. A tax receipt is issued for the premium paid by the donor when the Foundation is named the owner of the policy.
- Request your employer to establish a corporate giving program for all or part of the charitable donations.
- Establish a charitable remainder trust which will provide you with a tax benefit today for the lump sum of your investments which are held by your trustee. The income generated on your investment may be used by you during your lifetime.
More Ways to Give
- Discuss the establishment of or contribute to a special fund for your donation.
- Consider creating a donor advised or designated fund that will suit your needs.
- Donate an interest or full value of property or other type of asset to the Foundation.
- Some donors contribute to the Foundation and other charities jointly.
- Provide a gift to the Foundation in memory of a family member, relative or friend.
- Commit an annual multi-year pledge.